Sunday, May 29, 2011

catch me im in love








Catch Me, I’m In Love movie revolves around the life of Roanne Sanchez(Sarah Geronimo) and the President’s son (to be played by Gerald Anderson).
If that Gerald Anderson will play as the President’s son, Christopher De Leon could be the president and Dawn Zulueta, the first lady.While both Joey Marquez and Arlene Muhlach will play as Roanne’s parents.So perhaps, this could be another modern take on Cinderella’s love story – the Filipino way!
Yet another blockbuster romcom by Star Cinema! Do you think  ”Catch Me, I’m In Love Movie” will be able to outdo the Sarah-John Lloyd movie “You Changed My Life” in the box office?
The first official teaser and poster of Catch Me, I’m In Love will be released this weekend and of course, we will post it here! So, be sure to come visit us again and see it first!
Catch Me, I’m In Love is directed by Mae Cruz and to be released on March 23, 2011




  roan sanchez(sarah g.)..she was actually dreaming about her dream guy..
and when she finally woke up..she saw the guy in her dreams..




 they look so sweet..



No comments:

Post a Comment